Technical Bulletin- Message for iOS users only
February 7, 2017- A small percentage of users who have updated to the new iOS Kevo app version 2.0.10 may be unable to login even after entering correct login credentials. We are working to quickly resolve this issue with a new iOS app update available by end of this week, Feb. 10th. Until then please access your account via www.MyKevo.com.
* To enable Touch-to-Open, you may consider attempting to log in using another account associated to your lock.
Get instant answers to common questions.
- How to link Kevo and Alexa accounts
- Kevo Touch-To-Open Troubleshooting- iOS 10 Support
- Does Kevo Smart Lock include Kwikset's SmartKey Re-Key Technology?
- How do I install my Kevo Smart Lock, 2nd Gen?
- How to setup your lock with your smart device?
- How to calibrate a Kevo fob?
- What do the colors on the light ring mean?