Technical Bulletin- Update: September 27, 2016
Kevo customers, thank you for your patience while we worked with Apple on a solution for the iOS 10 Software Update bug. We’re pleased to share that Touch-to-Open® functionality is fully restored with Apple’s iOS 10.0.2 update, which was released last week. Upon downloading the latest iOS update, you will be able to use your Kevo lock with the app running in the background. View iOS 10 FAQs
Get instant answers to common questions.
- Kevo Touch-To-Open Troubleshooting- iOS 10 Support
- Does Kevo Smart Lock include Kwikset's SmartKey Re-Key Technology?
- How do I install my Kevo Smart Lock, 2nd Gen?
- Is it a security feature that my smart device does not activate Kevo if I haven't been in motion?
- What smart devices are supported?
- What if my smart device battery dies?
- What is an eKey?
- What do the colors on the light ring mean?