Keyed One Side
Home Connect 620 Contemporary Keypad Connected Smart Lock with Z-Wave Technology
HC620 CNT ZW700 11P SMT RCAL RCS CP
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
Kwikset smart locks are offered by leading smart home solution providers and security systems. A total home security solution begins with a Kwikset smart lock. Complete your smart home today!
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Featuring SmartKey Security™, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
- SmartKey Security™ re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway or (SC1) keyway options
- Comes with 2 keys
- Deadbolt Latch has round corner faceplate
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations
- Includes round deadbolt strike
- 1 inch deadbolt throw
- Locking mechanism functions with turn piece on the interior of the lock
- Requires 4 AA batteries, included
- Keypad stays lit for 30 seconds after inactivity
- Expanding your security system solution with Home Connect technology, your keyless entry lock will now communicate wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-Wave
- Multiple pre-defined Auto-locking settings available
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
Note: Do not use prints from this website to mark distances. Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.