Keyed One Side
914 SmartCode Contemporary Electronic Deadbolt with Z-Wave Technology
914CNT ZW500 514
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
Kwikset smart locks are offered by leading smart home solution providers and security systems. A total home security solution begins with a Kwikset smart lock. Complete your smart home today!
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 16 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- 10 digit backlit keypad with dedicated lock button
- BHMA grade 2 certified
- SmartKey® technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- 30 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- 20 minute fire rating – UL certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- SmartKey® re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver no hard wiring needed
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. – 2in.) no new screw holes required
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset
- Extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption
- Up to 30 user access codes for family and guests to use at the door
Note: Do not use prints from this website to mark distances. Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.