How To Setup Your Kevo Smart Lock With Your Smart Device?
1. Once your lock is installed, you have downloaded the Kevo app from the App Store onto your smart device, your account is set up, and your Bluetooth is on, you can set up your lock to work with your smart device.
2. Launch the Kevo app and click on the menu button in the upper left corner of your screen.
3. Select “Set Up a Lock”. Once you have read the page displayed, click on the “Get Started” button at the bottom of your screen.
4. Remove the battery cover from your lock and press the Program button. An image of where this button is located is shown on your screen. Your smart device should display a blue spinning animation of your Kevo.
5. Once your lock is finished communicating with your smart device, you will be prompted to name the lock you are setting up. After you named your lock (e.g. Front Door) click on the blue “Complete Setup” button on the bottom of your screen.
If you have any issues setting up your lock, delete the lock from your smart device, perform a factory reset, and restart the setup procedure.