How Do I Perform A Latch Calibration To Make The Key Easier To Turn on my Kevo Smart Lock?For your convenience, we've created an easy to follow interactive guide. Below are the step-by-step instructions.
Door handing instructions:
- Remove the battery cover.
- Remove the battery pack from the lock.
- While holding the Program button, reinsert the battery pack, then release the Program button.
- Press the Program button once more, and the lock will go through the door handing process.
- Reinstall the battery cover.
Tags: Bolt jam, Key difficult to turn, Key resistance, handing process, calibration, latch calibration, latch issues, bolt issues, battery issues, battery drain