"Lock Not Available Error Message" appearing on my Premis App
1. During initial setup, check that the barcode for HomeKit compatibility scanned properly during the installation steps.
2. Check that the iPhone running the Premis or Home app is within Bluetooth range and line of sight.
3. Replace batteries with new ones to ensure that lock is properly powered. Typical battery life based on 10 entries per day is 10-12 months if the door is properly aligned and the lock does not encounter interference in lock/unlocking the door.
4. Toggle the Bluetooth settings (Disable/Enable). If no effect, power cycle the phone (turn OFF, then turn ON) to reset Bluetooth.
5. Reset lock by pressing the “A” button for 10 seconds – you will hear a beep sound to confirm that reset is successful. You will need to redo the steps for adding the lock into your home using the Premis app.