Keyed Both Sides
916 Smartcode Contemporary Electronic Deadbolt with Zigbee Technology
916CNT ZB 15
Share this product
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Featuring SmartKey Security™, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
- SmartKey Security™ re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway or (SC1) keyway options
- Comes with 2 keys
- Deadbolt Latch is 20 minute fire rated with round corner face
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations
- Includes round deadbolt strike
- 1 in. deadbolt throw
- 1 inch deadbolt throw
- Locking mechanism functions with turn piece on the interior of the lock
- Meets or exceeds Underwriter Laboratories (UL) testing requirements specified for each product grade or rating
- Requires 4 AA batteries, included
- Keypad stays lit for 5 seconds after inactivity
- Featuring Home Connect™ technology, your electronic lock can now interface with security and home automation systems using a ZigBee radio that connects to an in-home hub, such as a wireless router
Note: Do not use prints from this website to mark distances. Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.