Keyed One Side
915 Smartcode Contemporary Electronic Deadbolt
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
- The advanced Capacitive touchscreen touchscreen is ultra responsive to touch for instant screen display and features cool white LEDs for defined illumination
- Bright white LED’s for clear visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 16 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- BHMA grade 2 certified
- 20 minute fire rating - UL certified
- SmartKey® technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- SmartKey® re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Patented Bump proof and Pick resistant side locking bar technology
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver no hard wiring needed
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. – 2in.) no new screw holes required
- Tamper resistant interior
Note: Do not use prints from this website to mark distances. Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.