Keyed One Side
912 SmartCode Electronic Tustin Lever with Z-Wave Technology
912TNL TRL ZW 15
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
Kwikset smart locks are offered by leading smart home solution providers and security systems. A total home security solution begins with a Kwikset smart lock. Complete your smart home today!
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Featuring SmartKey Security™, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
- SmartKey Security™ re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway or (SC1) keyway options
- Keyed lever operated by key outside or electronic keypad and thumb turn inside
- Comes with 2 keys
- Latch is 20 minute fire rated with round corner face
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations
- Locking mechanism functions with turn piece on the interior of the lock
- Meets or exceeds Underwriter Laboratories (UL) testing requirements specified for each product grade or rating
- Keypad stays lit for 30 seconds after inactivity
- Expanding your security system solution with Home Connect technology, your keyless entry lock will now communicate wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-Wave
- 30 second Auto-Locking feature available
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty, 1 year electronics warranty
Note: Do not use prints from this website to mark distances. Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.