Keyed One Side
270 SmartCode Traditional Electronic Deadbolt
270 TRL 11P
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
- Designer style and superior security with this Kwikset Signature Series™ product
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Featuring SmartKey Security™, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
- SmartKey Security™ re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway or (SC1) keyway options
- Comes with 2 keys
- Deadbolt Latch has 2 interchangeable faceplates - round corner and square corner
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations
- Includes round deadbolt strike
- 1 inch deadbolt throw
- Locking mechanism functions with turn piece on the interior of the lock
- Meets or exceeds Underwriter Laboratories (UL) testing requirements specified for each product grade or rating
- Keypad stays lit for 10 seconds after inactivity
- Multiple pre-defined Auto-locking settings available
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
Note: Do not use prints from this website to mark distances. Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.