Keyed One Side
260 Smartcode Traditional Electronic Deadbolt with Hancock Knob
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Comes with 2 keys
- Deadbolt Latch has 2 interchangeable faceplates - round corner and square corner
- ANSI/BHMA grade 2 certified
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8" to 2-3/4" to fit all standard door preparations
- Includes round deadbolt strike
- 1 inch deadbolt throw
- Locking mechanism functions with turn piece on the interior of the lock
- Meets or exceeds Underwriter Laboratories (UL) testing requirements specified for each product grade or rating
- Keypad stays lit for 10 seconds after inactivity
- Multiple pre-defined Auto-locking settings available
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty, 1 year electronics warranty
- Microban Antimicrobial product protection keeps door hardware 99.9% cleaner than unprotected surfaces