Keyed One Side
916 Smartcode Contemporary Electronic Deadbolt with Z-Wave Technology
916CNT ZW500 11P
The Locksmith's Choice.
We challenged locksmiths at the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) to a picking and bumping contest pitted against the Kwikset SmartKey 980 Deadbolt.
Re-Key to any KW1 Keyway Key
While re-keying your door lock is not a requirement of lock installation, SmartKey allows you to quickly and easily reset your lock's cylinder to work with any KW1 Keyway key.
Kwikset smart locks are offered by leading smart home solution providers and security systems. A total home security solution begins with a Kwikset smart lock. Complete your smart home today!
- The advanced capacitive touchscreen is ultra responsive to touch for instant screen display and features cool white LEDs for defined illumination
- Bright white LED’s for clear visibility in the brightest sunlight
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 30 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- BHMA grade 2 certified
- 20 minute fire rating - UL certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- SmartKey® technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- SmartKey® re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Patented Bump proof and Pick resistant side locking bar technology
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver no hard wiring needed
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. – 2in.) no new screw holes required
- Tamper resistant interior
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset
- Extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption
Note: Do not use prints from this website to mark distances. Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.