How to pair/remove my Smartcode 912 lever to my ZigBee smart home system?
How to add the lock to the network:
1. Initiate the pairing process at your smart home controller. Refer to your smart home system instructions for more information.
2. When prompted by your smart home system to initiate pairing at the lock, press button “A” on the lock interior four times.
3. If the pairing process is successful, re-name the lock in your system (if applicable).
4. If the pairing process is unsuccessful, press button “B” nine times. Perform steps 1-3 again.
ZigBee System Notes:
ZigBee is a “Wireless mesh network,” and results may vary based on building construction and communication path, with 35+ feet being typical installed distance in a standard home environment and 250 feet+ when the lock has a clear line of sight with the smart home controller. It may be necessary to install additional ZigBee devices to enhance the communication path between the lock and controller for a more robust ZigBee network.
How to remove the lock from the network:
1. Press button “B” on the lock interior nine time.