How do I change the programming code on my 275 Contemporary Deadbolt?
How to change your Programming Code
The Programming Code will not unlock your door. It is an added security feature that is used to set up all functions.
The default Programming Code is 0-0-0-0. It is recommended that you change it to a code of your own.
1. Make sure the lock is unlocked and the door is open.
2. Enter your Programming Code - for new installation, default is 0-0-0-0.
3. Press enter arrow. You will hear one beep.
4. Press 4 .
5. Press enter arrow. You will hear one beep.
6. Enter a new Programming Code. It must be between 4 and 10 digits.
7. Press enter arrow. You will hear two beeps if successful. If you hear three beeps, it was unsuccessful. Repeat from step 1 slowly