For my Kevo Account, How To Change Your Kevo Account Password?
TO CHANGE YOUR KEVO ACCOUNT PASSWORD USING THE MOBILE APP
1. Log in to your Kevo mobile app.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > Security Settings > PASSWORD
3. Enter your current and new passwords in the appropriate boxes on the screen then tap the "CHANGE PASSWORD" button at the bottom of the screen.
TO CHANGE YOUR KEVO ACCOUNT PASSWORD USING THE WEB PORTAL
1. Log in to your Kevo account at www.mykevo.com.
2. Click the Settings icon (it looks like a gear) in the upper right corner, then click on "Change Password" in the menu that drops down.
3. Enter the current and new passwords in the appropriate boxes, then click the "UPDATE PASSWORD" button.
NOTE: Your password must be at least 8 characters in length and contain at least one letter and one number. You will use the same user name and password to log into both the Kevo web portal and mobile app.