Wellington® - Kwikset® UltraMax Signature Handleset Fact Sheet
"A Touch of Coastal Décor"
Lake Forest, CA – August 2005 -
The Kwikset® Wellington® handleset hints of cooling breezes and moisture in the air, where life is easy and the lifestyle is uncomplicated. It suggests sun bleached colors and a touch of the coast, while aesthetically coexisting with any color scheme or décor.
Available at hardware stores and home centers throughout the North America or log onto www.kwikset.com for the retailer or wholesale distributor near you. Prices range from $129.00 to $139.00 (Depending upon finish selection).
- Design features include concealed screws on the interior and exterior of the handleset.
- Three-piece solid forged construction affords better quality and more detailing than standard two-piece forging.
- Decorative deadbolt and decorative rose complete the fashionable look.
- Featuring ANSI Grade 1 980 Single Cylinder Deadbolt that delivers the best security, durability, and overall quality in the residential hardware industry.
- ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt premium security features include a 6-pin cylinder with pick-resistant pins, an Ultra-Strike Door Jam Brace™, and a 1-inch throw deadbolt with a titanium alloy core.
- All Kwikset UltraMax Signature handlesets feature a lifetime anti-tarnish finish that will never tarnish, corrode, fade or peel.
- Every Kwikset UltraMax Signature handleset comes with a lifetime mechanical warranty on all parts and mechanisms.
- Available finishes include Antique Brass, Venetian Bronze, Antique Nickel, Lifetime Polished Brass and Satin Nickel.
Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group is a division of Black & Decker, the world’s largest producer of power tools, power tool accessories and security hardware. Today, the BDHHI Group includes some of the most recognizable hardware and home improvement brands in the world including Kwikset®, Weiser Lock®, Baldwin®, Price Pfister® and Bach®.