Hawthorne® - Kwikset® UltraMax Signature Handleset Fact Sheet
"Informal Air of Resort Architecture"
Lake Forest, CA – August 2005 -
The Kwikset® Hawthorne® handleset is distinguished by its structural simplicity and efficient use of space in a comfortable and elegant design that suggests an air of resort architecture coupled with an all-American understated style.
Available at hardware stores and home centers throughout North America or log onto www.kwikset.com for the retailer or wholesale distributor near you. Prices range from $119.00 to $129.00 (Depending upon finish selection).
- Specialized design includes concealed screws on the interior and exterior of the handleset.
- Three-piece solid forged brass affords better quality and more detailing than standard two-piece forging.
- Decorative deadbolt and decorative rose complete the fashionable look.
- Featuring ANSI Grade 1 980 Single Cylinder Deadbolt that delivers the best security, durability, and overall quality in the residential hardware industry.
- The ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt premium security features include a 6-pin cylinder with pick-resistant pins, an Ultra-Strike Door Jam Brace™, and a 1-inch throw deadbolt with a titanium alloy core.
- All Kwikset UltraMax Signature handlesets feature a lifetime anti-tarnish finish that will never tarnish, corrode, fade or peel.
- Every Kwikset UltraMax Signature handleset comes with a lifetime mechanical warranty on all parts and mechanisms.
- Available finishes include Satin Nickel, Antique Nickel, Satin Chrome, Venetian Bronze and Polished Chrome.
Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group is a division of Black & Decker, the world’s largest producer of power tools, power tool accessories and security hardware. Today, the BDHHI Group includes some of the most recognizable hardware and home improvement brands in the world including Kwikset®, Weiser Lock®, Baldwin®, Price Pfister® and Bach®.