Amherst® - Kwikset® UltraMax Signature Handleset Fact Sheet
"Time Honored Country Traditions"
Lake Forest, CA – August 2005
- The Kwikset® Amherst handleset’s eclectic style evokes time honored country traditions with its elegant accents and refined yet nostalgic design. All of this combined; make it the preferred choice for those who want to surround themselves with fashionable items from past eras.
Available at hardware stores and home centers throughout the North America or log onto www.kwikset.com
for the retailer or wholesale distributor near you. Prices range from $129.00 to $139.00 (Depending upon finish selection).
- Specialized design includes concealed screws on the interior and exterior of the handleset.
- Three-piece solid forged construction affords better quality and more detailing than standard two-piece forging.
- Decorative deadbolt and decorative rose complete the fashionable look.
- Featuring ANSI Grade 1 980 Single Cylinder Deadbolt that delivers the best security, durability, and overall quality in the residential hardware industry.
- ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt premium security features include a 6-pin cylinder with pick-resistant pins, an Ultra-Strike Door Jam Brace™, and a 1-inch throw deadbolt with a titanium alloy core.
- All Kwikset UltraMax Signature handlesets feature a lifetime anti-tarnish finish that will never tarnish, corrode, fade or peel.
- Every Kwikset UltraMax Signature handleset comes with a lifetime mechanical warranty on all parts and mechanisms.
- Available finishes include Lifetime Polished Brass, Antique Brass, Venetian Bronze, Satin Nickel or Antique Nickel.
Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group is a division of Black & Decker, the world’s largest producer of power tools, power tool accessories and security hardware. Today, the BDHHI Group includes some of the most recognizable hardware and home improvement brands in the world including Kwikset®, Weiser Lock®, Baldwin®, Price Pfister® and Bach®.