Powerbolt® 1000 Kwikset® Keyless Home Access System
"Never Be Locked Out Again"
Lake Forest, CA – December 2004 -
The Kwikset® Keyless Home Access System, the Powerbolt® 1000 touchpad electronic deadbolt is the latest in ultra-modern home security, simplifying and improving the home security routine for convenient, quick and carefree entry while making lost house keys a thing of the past.
Available at hardware stores and home centers throughout the North America or log onto www.kwikset.com for the retailer or wholesale distributor near you. Prices range from $94.00 to $99.00 (Depending upon finish selection).
- Simple for homeowners to install a Kwikset Powerbolt 1000, it easily replaces existing door hardware and fits standard hardware preparation on new doors.
- No wiring necessary; runs on 4 “AA” alkaline batteries.
- Low battery indicator light signals when replacement batteries are needed.
- Retains memory of programmed security codes during power outages.
- Easy to program, with up to over 390,000 security code combinations that can be programmed with a four- to eight-digit security code.
- Secondary security code allows temporary access for guests or service personnel.
- Touchpad is uncomplicated for young children and simple for seniors to use.
- Alarm sounds after three consecutive incorrect security code attempts.
- Available finishes include Lifetime Polished Brass, Satin Nickel and soon will be available in Venetian Bronze (Q1).
Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group is a division of Black & Decker, the world’s largest producer of power tools, power tool accessories and security hardware. Today, the BDDHI Group includes some of the most recognizable hardware and home improvement brands in the world including Kwikset®, Weiser Lock®, Baldwin®, Price Pfister® and Bach®.