This process calibrates your Kevo fob based on where you normally keep it when you want to enter your door.
1. Remove the battery cover from your lock, hold your Kevo fob to the back panel and press the white calibrate button on the top right side of the back panel. The Kevo fob will begin to blink red.
2. Put the battery cover back on the lock.
3. Stand outside and close the door. The light ring on the Kevo lock should be solid green.
3. Put your Kevo fob where you would normally have it when you are going to enter your door (pocket, purse, backpack etc…).
4. Touch the outside of your lock. The light ring should spin green. Once it turns solid green, repeat the touch sequence 2 more times.
5. When you are finished, the light ring will flash green and the Kevo lock will beep 3 times (if sound is turned on). Your Kevo fob is now calibrated.
If the calibration results in a red flashing light ring at the end of the third touch sequence, then a poor calibration was performed. This could be due to where you are carrying your smart device/Kevo fob. You can accept a poor calibration, however accepting a poor calibration is not advised and could cause Kevo to be susceptible to unauthorized operation while your smart device/Kevo fob is inside of your home. If you continue to have calibration issues, call Kevo support.
View our Calibration Tips and Tricks Video for additional help.