FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW KWIKSET® WEBSITE REINFORCES SMART SECURITY
Combines Practical Resources and Product Information with a Smart, Simple Experience LAKE FOREST, Calif.
– Feb. 22, 2011
– Kwikset® announces the launch of its redesigned website, Kwikset.com, providing a smart site structure design, intuitive functionality, and clean, streamlined look empowering both homeowners and professionals to make smart security choices. With simplified features like a user-friendly product catalog, updated Product Selector tool, valuable safety tips and vast trade resources, the new dynamic website offers a smart, simple and secure online experience. “This revamped website virtually extends Kwikset’s commitment to ‘smart security’ with practical information and functionality meant to deliver the security and peace of mind millions of families already experience with Kwikset,” said Brent Flaharty, VP of Marketing. “As a resource for product and safety information, customer support and DIY videos, Kwikset.com simply enables visitors to quickly and easily locate and identify products, tips, tools, applications and much more, putting them in better control of their own security.” Like Kwikset’s line of smart security solutions, Kwikset.com now delivers quality and convenience with multiple simple and secure features, including:
- An easy to use product selector tool that includes simple and intuitive browse functionality - allowing filtering by category, function, and finish - to aid in identifying the appropriate door hardware that best suits any need;
- An informative Smart Security section that showcases Kwikset’s most innovative door lock solutions - SmartKey® Re-Key Technology, Home Connect™ Technology, SmartCode™ Electronic Locks and the Key Control™ Deadbolt;
- A user-friendly product catalog with complete and detailed product information from warranty to technical documents;
- Comprehensive Trade Resources, including a robust trade catalog and technical documents search;
- Helpful Customer Support tools such as a How-To Center and Ask a Question;
- Installation Videos that instruct customers on how to install Kwikset products.
As a repository of smart security and home safety information, Kwikset.com provides clear instructions on choosing a lock, how locks work and when to replace locks, as well as detailed information on functions and applications, and industry security standards.
To access the new website and for more information on Kwikset’s complete line of products and where to buy, please visit www.kwikset.com.
Stanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access solutions and electronic security solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The Stanley Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement Group (HHI) is part of the company’s Mechanical Access Solutions division. HHI develops, manufactures, markets and sells builders’ hardware, residential and commercial door hardware, kitchen and bath faucets, shower systems and bath accessories under the Stanley®, National Hardware®, Kwikset®, Weiser ®, Baldwin ®, and Price Pfister® brands. Headquartered in Orange County, Calif., HHI has a global sales force and operates manufacturing and distribution facilities in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Asia.
# # #