Amherst® - Kwikset® UltraMax Signature
Handleset Fact Sheet
"Time Honored Country Traditions"
Lake Forest, CA – August 2005 - The Kwikset® Amherst handleset’s
eclectic style evokes time honored country traditions with its elegant accents
and refined yet nostalgic design. All of this combined; make it the preferred
choice for those who want to surround themselves with fashionable items from
Available at hardware stores and home centers throughout the North America or
log onto www.kwikset.com for the retailer or wholesale distributor near you.
Prices range from $129.00 to $139.00 (Depending upon finish selection).
- Specialized design includes concealed screws on the interior and exterior of
- Three-piece solid forged construction affords better quality and more
detailing than standard two-piece forging.
- Decorative deadbolt and decorative rose complete the fashionable look.
- Featuring ANSI Grade 1 980 Single Cylinder Deadbolt that delivers the best
security, durability, and overall quality in the residential hardware industry.
- ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt premium security features include a 6-pin cylinder
with pick-resistant pins, an Ultra-Strike Door Jam Brace™, and a 1-inch throw
deadbolt with a titanium alloy core.
- All Kwikset UltraMax Signature handlesets feature a lifetime anti-tarnish
finish that will never tarnish, corrode, fade or peel.
- Every Kwikset UltraMax Signature handleset comes with a lifetime mechanical
warranty on all parts and mechanisms.
- Available finishes include Lifetime Polished Brass, Antique Brass, Venetian
Bronze, Satin Nickel or Antique Nickel.
Black & Decker Hardware and Home Improvement (BDHHI) Group is a division
of Black & Decker, the world’s largest producer of power tools, power tool
accessories and security hardware. Today, the BDHHI Group includes some of the
most recognizable hardware and home improvement brands in the world including
Kwikset®, Weiser Lock®, Baldwin®, Price Pfister® and Bach®.